Are you ready to equip some of Australia’s largest food, agriculture and meat companies and their supply chains with the right decision-making tools to help them grow? We need you to make the difference!
Based in Brisbane, Greenleaf Enterprises is a small but diverse solutions company helping develop and implement business strategies with data science to promote growth and increased profitability for our clients, some of the largest global companies in the food and manufacturing industries.
An exciting opportunity exists for a passionate, experienced and highly motivated creative thinker to join our team, as we grow with our clients. We are a close-knit team that values the diversity of skills and capabilities in our people to find the best solutions for our clients and our business. Work-life balance is important in supporting families. This position gives:
- The ability to choose your own working hours during the day
- Extra time off for additional hours worked
- The ability to work from home
What your team will require of you:
You will be key supporter of close effective teams, able to demonstrate the following:
- See the other person, their perspective, and their skills with appreciation (even though very different to yours) with care for them as a person
- Challenge others to achieve team vision in greater ways while encouraging everyone to grow professionally and personally
- Passionate in seeing things differently to create more valuable solutions for our clients
- Humble and hungry – to deliver high value to clients as a team player
- Maturity to adapt and “shoulder-in” to rise to the occasion in high pressure situations and to encourage others
You will be responsible for managing projects against milestones and budgets including proposals, analysis, recommendations and implementation.
The situations we are presented can be unique as are the solutions we provide which requires creativity and complex problem solving capabilities. If you are uncomfortable with change, or rely on predefined processes, procedures or solutions this job is not for you.
Detailed activities may include:
- Constructing economic modelling of business processes and to analyse, interpret, and report findings as written recommendations.
- Conduct research and analysis of industry information, market dynamics and trends, and strategic drivers in order to provide recommendations and advice.
- Supporting or leading supply chain improvement and network optimisation projects within the agriculture, manufacturing and resources industries.
- Summarise findings from complex problems into succinct recommendations and value propositions for clients using highly developed written skills and face to face presentations.
- Develop and document business cases, business process improvements, business requirements, functional requirements and system requirements to deliver targeted client solutions.
This role is best suited to an enthusiastic self-starter who has capacity to adapt and quickly develop new capabilities and enjoys a challenge. You will:
- Have a creative and questioning mind that loves to solve business problems
- Understand new concepts quickly
- Possess the initiative and analytical capability to work through complex problems, data sets, and situations effectively and triangulate missing data through risk managed processes
- Have the ability to identify the key solutions to achieve strategic objectives
- Operate effectively in a team but are equally adept at working autonomously.
- Employ initiative to identify opportunities and find effective and innovative new solutions with a “CAN DO” attitude;
- Have the ability to see data in terms of organisational and business value, displaying key findings to the executive level that supports your effective communication skills
- Ability to gather your audience to quickly appreciate the key message
Your skills and experience:
You will be degree qualified and able to demonstrate the following:
- Programming and Scripting languages: e.g. R, Python, VBA
- Relational Databases such as SQL
- Data visualisation such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Predictive Modelling such as GBM, GLM or other Tree-based regression approaches a plus
- Demonstrate high-level proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including ADVANCED Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate highly developed business report writing, presentation and communication skills
If you think this sounds like you we look forward to hearing from you.
Note: All applications must include a response to the following questions:
- What are the biggest challenges in a collaborative multi-discipline team on complex consulting project?
- What would you do to support teamwork that delivers value beyond client expectations?
- In your experience, what is the best way to see things differently in problem-solving?
Please attach your cover letter, resume and question responses online as part of the application process.
Applications close 30th April 2021
Apply at email@example.com